Dental Insurance and Payment Options
Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find payment options. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Southern Endodontics Phone Number(251) 626-6450 to find out what other options may be available to you.
As a courtesy to you, our office will process any insurance claim at no charge. Please keep in mind dental insurance does not necessarily cover your entire bill. Any insurance estimates are only estimates, ultimately you are responsible for all fees in their entirety.
IN-HouSE Membership OPtion
- In House Membership Plan Click to see membership options!
- If you are interested in the membership plan, we recommend signing up the day of your first appointment once we determine your dental gum tissue health and which plan is best for you.
- Cash or Check: Always accepted.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to claims within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!